Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Fourth & Fifth Dates of Christmas... and other things

Life has gotten a little busy & so I have barely thought about this blog yet alone had time to write anything but I have 15 minutes before kickboxing so I figured I'd do my best.

On the fourth date of Christmas (yes, we are still doing these, despite Dan's eye rolling), we went and got fro-yo....  despite the cold weather and despite the fact that it was a random week-night. (I like the word "despite", can you tell?)


 Dan won't take pictures with me in public... so I just posed outside of the fro-yo place.


On the fifth date of Christmas, Dan treated me to a lovely little breakfast at the little diner near us this morning. No frills, just good breakfast food. We love Michaels and hadn't been there in a while so it was nice when Dan took me this morning. ...Now I REALLY need to go to kickboxing to burn off breakfast!

...

Other than these Christmas dates, I have been working (started a new job!), working out, trying to get my Christmas shopping done, and even did a little babysitting. The kids are awesome & we ate pizza & made a gingerbread house.







And once the kids were in bed, I got to hang out with this guy.


 ...

And of course, my heart is heavy after the tragedy in Connecticut. My prayers & thoughts are with all the families and teachers and the children.



Happy Saturday, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment