Monday, February 11, 2013

cupid's chase 5K

A couple weeks ago Dan asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day and I replied, "chocolate... lots of chocolate. and Peter Pan on DVD" (we all know I'm a freak for disney movies). But then I was REALLY thinking about it and told him I changed my mind and wanted him to run in a 5K with me...

and he agreed!

So with some fast thinking on my part, I found one in Philly near the art museum that seemed fun and Valentine's Day related - the Cupid' Chase 5K.

Maybe I thought too fast though because it was COLD. Windy. Freezing. and hard to find parking. But we managed.






 We did not run the whole thing but I am very proud of Dan for finishing and participating with me. Definitely one of the best Valentine's day gifts he's given me.

As for the actual day, we are going to go out to dinner after work and spend time together. Usually after work Dan is working on wrestling things or doing homework and I am at the gym but we're going to put each other first and just relax and enjoy dinner.

...

It's Monday morning... Mondays aren't fun but I plan to have a good day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment