Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentine's day!

There is a guy who is pretty important to me.

1. He loves going to Disney just as much as I do (maybe more) 
2. He takes care of me when I am sick (and I am not fun when I am sick)

3. He helped me so much with planning our wedding (he even was the one who found our photographer & convinced me to use the Philly trolley.. though this picture was not taken by our photographer but rather our MOH)

4. He was my best friend first

5. He is my biggest fan and comes to pretty much all my races & runs

6. He listens to me cry and carry-on about things going wrong in my life and does everything he can to make it better

7. He loves to go to the beach too

8. He loves me and accepts me - he loved me when I was overweight and loves me now

9. He gives the best hugs and his laugh makes me laugh... and he's pretty cute too

10. He goes along with my crazy ideas and suggestions but helps me see the practical side of things







I love you, Dan... to our 7th Valentine's day together and our 7th month of marriage. 


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment