Tuesday, February 12, 2013

is it Valentine's Day yet?

Maybe I'm weird or maybe I'm just a sap but I really look forward to Valentine's Day. I just love it. I love eating our favorite foods together, buying each other presents, and eating chocolate (that's just me though - its common knowledge that Dan isn't a fan).

This week feels like it is dragging on forever yet V-Day is only 2 days away. And I can't wait to spend time with Dan for our first V-Day as husband & wife. It keeps making me think of our very first Valentine's Day together - we weren't even together yet officially but he still went out of his way to send me some V-Day love in the form of a red cuddly build-a-bear (which I still have by the way). I think that day made me realize Dan was going to be part of my life for a very long time.


Expect a long, sappy, mushy post about all the reasons I love this guy. And lots more pictures.

...

I promise as V-Day dies down and spring approaches I will post more... house-wifey things. Or rather fake house-wifey things. Life has this funny way of flying by and I get so distracted. But I promise, good things are coming to this blog.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment