Monday, April 1, 2013

happy april!

April means showers (you know, for those May flowers) and warmer weather right? Well I could do without the showers but please, please, PLEASE let's see some WARM weather!

Life has been busy. I officially began training for my half marathon so my life has been run, eat, sleep, repeat! We celebrated Dan's 29th birthday together (though I was sick so our idea of celebrating was take out & tv), along with other special peoples birthdays and got ready to celebrate new babies, had Easter with the in-laws, and basically just working, hanging out with Max, and making plans to visit friends who live in other states and trying to stay active.

Birthday celebrations for the lovely Miss Laura! :)

I really enjoy each one of these beautiful ladies!

 A beautiful baby shower for a wonderful cousin! Cannot wait to meet the little guy!


Happy first birthday to the sweetest babies around, Riley (in the picture) & Logan!


Bonding with my favorite golden...


Early morning walks on the beach...





And a day date trip to the boardwalk... much needed.





I'm looking forward to April ! And I promise... more posts each week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment