Sunday, March 17, 2013

it's a good day to have a good day

Life has been beautiful this weekend.

A baby shower for a cousin, knowing that she truly loved the gift I gave her (custom scrapbook), and seeing my family... if only weekends could always be like this.

Though it's Saint Patrick's Day, I only celebrated by tossing some green out of my wallet in the form of fun, polka dot jeans (they are very cute & stylish, trust me!), some spring shirts that can double for work & play (always a must!), and a couple home decor items that I've been coveting from etsy.

Oh etsy.. you do me so bad (and good).

I have some thoughts in my head on starting my own business but to be honest, I am not quite sure where to start so perhaps I will spend my summer researching & preparing some things. Life can be so exciting if you let it.


I want so badly to fill this blog with adventures & photos... and I promise I will.

But in the meantime, I will leave you with this:










No comments:

Post a Comment