Monday, March 4, 2013

pizza pizza!

Dan and I are not romantic in the least. Yes, we're cute and yes we have our moments in public where we hold hands or sneak a kiss but in reality, candle light dinners and expensive nights out are just not our thing.

Our thing is pizza. We sit in our stretchy pants and Dan makes cheese fries in our deep fryer and cooks the pizza (while I watch... our kitchen is way too small to have two people cooking at a time. My other job is to wrangle the dog out of the way.

Dan loves pizza, I can take it or leave it (it's gotta be good for me to love it) but we found a pizza we both love and thanks to Wegmans, we've been eating it the past couple Sunday nights.







...

I apologize for the lack of blog posts. But March will be a busy month and I'll be updating a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment