Friday, March 8, 2013

friday friday gotta get down on friday

It is snowing - even though the weatherman said it would snow WEDNESDAY.

I know what I have to do this morning at work already and I am not looking forward to it.

It is a Friday during Lent, and of course that is when I crave chicken or a big juicy cheeseburger the most.

I haven't been sleeping well so my body is craving a super long nap or a morning where I sleep until noon but since I have work and tomorrow I want to run before my day starts, I get to wake up before 7 and hang out with my bed head for a while.

But it's Friday... and I have some nice things planned over the next couple days so I can deal.

Tonight, I am forcing Dan to take me to the grilled cheese restaurant (yes, we have a GRILLED CHEESE RESTAURANT. We also have a pb&j one but thats for another day. and to find someone to go with me who doesn't gag at the sight and smell of peanut butter like my lovely husband does). We are also going to get a cupcake because... cupcakes.

So Friday.. you may not be ideal but you will include cupcakes and the thought of a free 48 hours once the clock hits five.

No comments:

Post a Comment