Sunday, March 10, 2013

has spring sprung?

I think I can *officially* say spring has sprung! And how could it not with this beautiful weather (despite that freak snow storm Friday!) and the fact that we turned the clocks back! I think losing an hour of sleep is well worth it to get some extra sunshine after work.

The spring bug hit me a little hard this weekend.



I felt the NEED to buy new nail polish and some bright pretty jewelery and these amazing light pink pants. Oh, target how you get me everytime.

And the sudden rush of 50 to 60 degree weather gave me some new housewife motivation to clean our little apartment. Dan helped (or rather, did the things he knows makes me gag. Like cleaning up food or the yucky bugs that get stuck in the windowsill) and I just HAD to add more springtime decor.


Yup. The spring bug has bit me.

This weekend was a great reminder of what wonderful ladies I am surrounded by. We went bridesmaid dress shopping and out to lunch with the bride to be Laura and it was a lovely time. Plus cocktails with the crazy bride later that night was just the cherry on the top of a fabulous weekend.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment