Sunday, June 30, 2013

beach weekend!

FINALLY!

The sun came out and I was able to sit on a beach. Moving from NJ to PA was not easy. Having to drive so far just to see the ocean is awful. But this weekend, the sun gods smiled on me and I was able to enjoy a nice afternoon in the sand.

I'm pretty sure it's mandatory for every female to take a picture of her knees by a body of water


My bestest pal even came to enjoy the beach with me! (Dan was there too!)

Marissa and I even treated ourselves to a girls night in Atlantic City - dinner, drinks, some gambling (girlfriend won $300 at blackjack!) and breakfast. 




And I was pretty tired today but Dan and I spent some time on the boardwalk plus I got to hang out with my golden friends.


It's pretty crazy that 4th of July is this week! Hoping to get some more sun, exercise, see my family, and relax. And a three day work week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment