Saturday, June 22, 2013

what's better than a phillies game on the first night of summer?

A FREE Phillies game on the first night of summer!

The fabulous owner of my gym randomly asked me the other day if I wanted tickets (plus a parking pass!) to the Phillies game last night. She couldn't use them and didn't want them to go to waste so of course I accepted! I'm not a huge baseball fan (to be honest, it sort of bores me) but I knew Dan would want to go so I snatched those babies up and off to Citizens Bank Park we went.

(I've never sat this close so that was pretty cool)




They lost... 

 Check out this very cool sandcastle they had at the ballpark!

I had every intention of doing nothing big this weekend but I'm happy we ventured in Philadelphia for the game. Last time we went it was rainy so this beautiful summer night was very welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment