Thursday, June 20, 2013

summertime = blogging time!

Well friends, clearly my blogging skills need some work. But I have good reasons! I mean, one who works between 45-50 hours a week plus finishing up half marathon training just likes to use her free time to sleep. BUT it's summer. Summer = adventures. I plan to be very obnoxious with photos because I want to remember all the fun and exciting things coming up. And plus, our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is next month! It seems like the year went by so fast.

So here's updates on our lives:

Memorial Day was spent in Brigantine (of course) though the weather did not fully cooperate, we made the best of it.










Spent time with one of my favorite little boys:



Max turned six!



I got to eat carbs. Lots of carbs.


And...oh yeah! Finished my first half marathon!


I made Dan walk the loop at Valley Forge (5 miles!)








Consider this my return to blogging.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment