Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have a story for you.

Once upon a time (okay, more like 6 years ago), I met a boy.

His name was Daniel and we became friends.

Our friendship eventually turned to "more than friends" - meaning he took me to the movies, kissed me goodnight, and he my parents and I met his parents.

After a couple years we decided to move in together and we lived with our good friend Wayne. We adopted a puggle named Max (you'll see a lot of him on here) and enjoyed our life together.

Wayne eventually decided to join the army reserves and Dan and I decided it was time to get our own place. So we did. Before we moved in however, Dan had some other plans.

On December 3, 2010, Dan proposed! It was really quite cute.

We had a long engagement and spent the next 18 months planning our fantastic wedding, moving and making our apartment a home, and I lost 60 pounds (yes, 60 pounds! But more on that another time).

We got married July 14, 2012.

(Our wedding was pretty great - and our marriage? Even better.)

Now we work, live, and try not to stress about money. I am trying to learn to cook, trying to keep our apartment clean (why does a tiny apartment feel so BIG sometimes), and keep myself in check with eating healthy and exercising.

I'm not perfect and this blog won't be either - but I hope to share our life together as a new married couple, my attempts at cooking and cleaning, my thoughts and opinions on life in general, and my new found hobby (running). 

So here we go....    :)



Seriously, how cute is he?



No comments:

Post a Comment