Sunday, October 28, 2012

Parents in Training... sort of

Yesterday Dan and I went to visit my older cousin Steven and his wife Carrie and their 7 month old twin boys Riley & Logan. We spent the entire afternoon playing with them. They are, without a doubt, two of the cutest babies I have ever seen in my life.

Carrie and Steven let us feed the boys (Dan fed Logan and I fed Riley - Riley cried and didn't really cooperate but Logan ate like a champ) and BOTH babies took naps while I was holding them... I was dying from the cuteness. I am now experiencing a bad case of baby fever. I tell anyone who will listen that I don't want a baby... but I do. Just not now. For now I'll settle for playing with other peoples babies. 










Family is very important to me and I was really happy to see my cousins and spend time with the babies.

Now Dan and I are home and waiting for this hurricane we are supposed to get. It's not bad yet, just raining some and I think the wind is starting to pick up so I guess we will see how it is tomorrow. I'm already getting cabin fever - not a good sign!



No comments:

Post a Comment