Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy birthday, Mandy!


In 2005 I moved into my college dorm - I wasn't looking forward to it. It was the dorm with no air conditioning & it was an all girls dorm. Doesn't exactly scream "fun".


My opinions changed when I met one of my first college roommates, Mandy Green  (yes you will always be a Green to me, even when I think of you as Mrs. Belmonte). It didn't take long but she became one of my best friends and my partner in crime.







Now Mandy lives in Florida... which makes me sad because that's really far away. But it also makes me a little happy because now I have a friend to visit in Florida. ;)  I miss her a lot.


Have a fabulous birthday, 1/2 of Mandela.<3


Love,
1/2 of Mandela








1 comment:

  1. Just reading this now! I love you! Oh how far we have come! Love, The Other 1/2 of Mandela

    ReplyDelete