Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Walk

Thanksgiving morning I usually like to get a good workout in but my shoulder has been hurting so I decided to take it easy & instead took a nice walk around my parents neighborhood with Dan & the dog. Taking a walk near the bay is always enjoyable but it was a little sad this time because there was some remnants left over from "superstorm" Sandy.

















 Thanksgiving was wonderful though. Quiet. 

Thanksgiving is nice because you don't have to stress over gifts & sales & wrapping. You have one day with family (or friends) - no pressure. You just enjoy each others company.

As much as I love that, Dan & I did go to the KoP mall at midnight with all the other crazy nocturnal people. We were there until 3AM. We figured since we live in the shopping mecca of the east coast we should take advantage of it. 

Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous....   32 days until Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment