Tuesday, November 27, 2012

On The First Date of Christmas...

I found a cute idea on some blogs I've checked out called The Twelve Dates of Christmas - 12 dates during the holiday season with your significant other. They don't need to be elaborate or expensive - just 12 things you do together as a date that you both enjoy to spend time together and ignore the busy bustle of the season.


We decided to do our first one on Sunday but sadly a bad cold prevented me from doing too much so we decided to do something simple and laid back and go to the movies.


Perfect for the windy day we had.
And cheap (we had a free ticket!)

Though Dan rolls his eyes at my crazy ideas, I know he enjoyed our First Date of Christmas.


I took a picture to commemorate though I looked (and felt) awful.
...

The snow has started falling here in KOP! Once it is over, it's okay if it never snows again. One snowfall is enough in my opinion.



Max hiding under a tree to get out of the snowfall


No comments:

Post a Comment